Moments Caught You Can't Forget - Christmas

12.31.2014 -






And this is why I always like to have my camera around. These moments I had already somewhat forgotten about and when I went through my pictures tonight my heart soared and the laughter came bursting out of my lungs. The emotion and good in these moments are captured in these images forever. And every time we see them all the wonderfulness will come flooding back, Never to be lost.



A Christmas Weekend Overview!
Christmas light drive thru and dinner with friends, christmas eve games, goof offs, movie (disney's A Christmas Carol), christmas lights around town, bad dance moves, cookies and milk out for santa, telling our elf goodbye, christmas morning magic and christmas night horridly awesome singing around the fire with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment