Katherine & Andrew - Santa Barbara, CA

6.24.2015 -
These two have gotten each other through some of the toughest times and worked through hell to be where they are today in their life and their relationship. I am so proud of this sister of mine and her guy for not giving up against all odds on themselves and on each other and for doing what they believed they needed and wanted for themselves. And finally they made it to their dreamed of destination for their courthouse wedding and a week of sunshine, sand and love. Beyond happy I got to stop and be apart of it with them!

"I will hold you up when you can't stand, I will wipe away the tears when you cry, I will fight for you when you give up, and I will love you forever and always." 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment