Summer Painting Party - Lil' Hands & Puppy Paws

6.25.2014 -






It's so much more than just finding things to do and filling up summer time. It's far more than just paint and brushes and rocks. It's memories. It's the gut bubbling laughs when someone smacks at a flying bug on their face and smacks paint on themselves. It's the giggles over painting puppy sisters paws. It's the cute tongue sticking out in creative concentration. It's worth every minute of whatever mess you may have to spend cleaning up afterwards. And these perfect memories...some might think are nothing...that I just spent a few hours of my day making are my memories. My good memories. Memories I created. Memories of happy and good. Memories I can cherish. Memories that help me a little more to heal.   











No comments:

Post a Comment