We Don't Need A Fan Club

5.30.2014 -
When you tell someone your dreams and goals and they point out all the negativity and impossibility THEY think your dreams and goals have...those are the people that should not be in your life.

I'm learning fast here...
I can let no one discourage my ambition, my dreams, my attitude, my life. Remembering we don't need a fan club to achieve our goals. I have to learn how to be my own motivation.

I know where my lack of motivation and depression is coming from. Now it's just to stand strong with people and support myself. Cheer for myself. And just try a little every day. Try what I can every day and be proud of however little or however much that is. Even if it's just a baby step. Even if it's two steps forward and one step back.

Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment